Shaw Hockey Productions is pleased to offer video and live streaming for all games during the 9th Annual Twister Wrister held at The Ice Ranch, September 3-7, 2020.
We offer dynamic game coverage streamed in HD quality to friends, families, and fans.
Thank you for your interest and good luck in the tournament.
All games include:
- Dynamic Camera Coverage
- Instant Replay for key moments
- Play by Play/Color Commentary
- Volunteer of school’s choice: complimentary
- Professional: $49/game (subject to availability)
- One team per game, up to 2 people (priority given to Home team)
- HD Live Streaming
- Digital Downloads
- Ability to air sponsor advertisements or messages in-game
Introductory Tournament Pricing:
$299 Individual Game
$699 Multiple Game Package (3+ games)
Our introductory pricing for individual games is $299 and a multiple game package is $699 for 3-6 games.
Teams that purchase a multiple game package will receive coverage of all of their round robin games in addition to any playoff games if they advance.
Games will be streamed live on YouTube via the Shaw Hockey Productions channel.
After registering, we will send links to the team contact for the games specified. In the case of a multi-game purchase, links to all games currently scheduled will be sent.
As a team advances to playoff games, links to those games will be sent to the team contact of the qualifying teams that make additional individual game purchases or those that made a multi-game purchase.
No. Links will be sent as unlisted YouTube videos that can be shared amongst the school/team. Game videos can be made public at the request of the team and with approval of the opposing team.
By making them public, they will be searchable on YouTube and available publicly on the Shaw Hockey Productions YouTube channel page.
We accept payments by credit card or PayPal through the website registration. If you need to pay by check, please contact us at email@example.com.
Download links will be emailed to each team contact shortly after the conclusion of the tournament.
Our tournament introductory pricing is $44.99 for an individual subscription and $629 for a team subscription pack (up to 25).
No. Only those who have a subscription through an individual plan or a team subscription will be able to access live game videos using their login and password.
Yes. Live games will be archived to watch again using the same link as the live game.
We accept payments by credit card or PayPal through the website registration.
One representative from the team will complete the registration process. That person will then manage the team subscription pack to share it with the rest of the team.
Steps to share a team subscription pack:
- Choose a team subscription plan.
- Enter a Group Name and Group Description (typically team name and age/level).
- Agree to terms and purchase the subscription.
- On the confirmation screen, click “manage your group pass.”
- Add team members under the “Add Group Members” section
- Enter their first and last name and email address
- You do not need to enter a member username or password under those optional fields.
- Do not check the “Disable group invite…” box.
- Click “Add Member.”
- Repeat this process to add additional team members.
- Members will receive a welcome email with a link to confirm their group subscription and create a new password.
- The will use the email entered when added to the group and this password to access live streaming games.
- If they don’t receive the email, you can send another by clicking “Resend Invite” in the group list by their name.
Yes. Your individual or team subscription will allow access to watch all 42 games during the 2020 CCM World Invite Denver at Edge Ice Arena.
Download links will be available at each game’s live stream link shortly after the conclusion of the tournament. Subscribers will be able to go back to any game and download a copy of it.
As a group administrator, you can add team members until you have reached 25 group members. To return and add more, you can visit this page to manage your subscription. You will need to login if you are not already and use the “Manage Group” link under Actions section.
Alternatively, you can click “Manage Streaming Pass” under the “Account” menu at shawhockey.com.
As of September 15, Edge Ice Arena will allow one spectator per player. Various other guidelines will be in place, so please refer to communications from 200×85 for the latest information.